For just £3.99 (€5.15) per day, dailyexcess.com protects you against Excess charges worldwide, whenever and wherever you rent a car.
Most car rental companies charge an Excess when you have an accident – sometimes as high as £1,000. Often they will offer to sell you their own Excess insurance, but buying over the counter can sometimes be costly. Our policy is only £3.99 (€5.15) per day and offers you great cover. What’s more, we provide cover for window and tyre damage, excluded from most alternative policies.
HOW IT WORKS
We insure the Policy Holder, not the rental vehicle. An Excess is a voluntary insurance. Decline the car rental company’s Excess cover at the counter when you collect the car. If the car is damaged or stolen, the car rental company will charge your credit card for the Excess amount and you then claim for reimbursement on your Policy.
• Cover Excess on damage to the rented vehicle, Excess on theft
• Covers damage to windows, tyres, undercarriage & the roof
• Up to £2000 per single claim
• Covers the policy holder & up to 7 additional drivers – age range 21 – 85 years
• Baggage cover up to 300 per claim & 150 per single item
• Includes car rental key cover up to a maximum of £500 per claim
• Up to 62 days continuous cover per single car rental
• You can choose the start date (up to 6 months in advance)
• Doesn’t cover interior of a vehicle
• Doesn’t cover damage caused by misfueling or mechanical breakdown
• Doesn’t cover high performance cars, prestige or exotic vehicles, commercial vehicles, camper vans, mobile homes or vans with more than 9 seats
• Doesn’t cover car hire in following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Cuba, Congo, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, North Korea, Myanmar, Sudan & Zimbabwe